Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Let Me Coach You to the Ultimate Writer's Life - Work at Home, Set Your Own Hours, and Enjoy What You Do

Read this about writer Suzanne Lieurance's online coaching program - The Working Writer's Coaching Program. Suzanne is a freelance writer, children's author and working writer's coach.

195275_talking_strategy

Have you always dreamed of becoming a freelance writer? Someone who works from the comfort of your own home and even lives in comfy pjs, or sweatpants and a t-shirt, most of the time instead of stuffy, uncomfortable business attire?

Ah...it IS a wonderful life.

I know from personal experience. I'm sitting here at my computer in my bathrobe as I write this, while I watch other people outside, trudging off to their offices. I'm so thankful I don't have to jump in the shower every morning, rush to get dressed, and race out the door to a job that makes me miserable. Been there. Done that.

So what's stopping YOU from living the ultimate writer's life?

My guess is, you really don't know how to get started - OR - if you have gotten started, only to encounter a few road blocks along the way, you don't know what to do next to get back on track.

So, that's where I come in.

I teach many people HOW to write. But I also coach people and help them develop the freelance writing career of their dreams through my Working Writer's Coaching Program. I help each writer in the program develop a unique blueprint for a writing career based on his or her individual experience, talents, and interests.

Some of you may know me as a children's writer, but YOU don't have to write for children to take advantage of my coaching program. I have coached many people who write only for adults. Some are medical writers, business writers, educational writers, copywriters, etc. The program works for all kinds of writers who want to make freelance writing a part-time or full-time career.

Join me for a free informational teleconference about this exciting program on April 7th, at 7:00 p.m. (Central Time) and find out how it can help you live the ultimate writer's life. As an added bonus just for attending the conference, I'll email you a FREE copy of my Working Writer's Marketing Guide (a $19.95 value). It's yours to keep and enjoy, even if you don't sign up for my coaching program.

Simply click on my name below to send me an email and you'll receive an invitation to this free event (only cost is for the long distance phone call). In the subject line of the email write, "Free Coaching Teleconference."

I hope to talk to you soon about building the freelance writing career of your dreams.

Happy writing!

Suzanne Lieurance


P.S. Just for reading all this, I'd like to send you two free ebooks for writers. Visit the FREEBIES folder of my website and request them now.

No comments: